"If you are gonna be at the fights.... and want to take photographs use Think Tank Photo bags."
"You gotta be photographed by a Think Tanker!" So says the ultimate fight promoter Don King!
At ring side, you'll have a fighting chance to be ready "Before The Moment" with Think Tank Photo's latest addition to its best-selling Retrospective shoulder bag line. The Retrospective® 7 is scheduled for release in May. The bag is designed for standard DSLR systems. Its classic design along with modern improvements create the perfect shooter’s bag. This lightweight shoulder bag comes in fabrics that offer a sense of “retro” style that appeals to many. You can even transmit, twit, pin it and post from ringside! A rear pocket has been designed to hold an iPad or an 11” MacBook Air.
Retrospective® 7 features include:
· iPad/MacBook pocket
· cushioned and padded nonslip shoulder strap for all day comfort.
· Sound Silencers™ to turn off the front flap hook and loop for silent operation.
· Organizational and zippered pockets for accessories.
· Removable divider set for custom layouts.
· Convenient carrying handle for grab and go.
· Seam sealed rain cover.
· Expandable front pocket for DSLR body or accessories.
· Business card slot under the front flap for identification.
· High quality YKK zippers.
In addition, in May ThinkTank will release its Retrospective® 5, Retrospective® 7, Retrospective® 10, Retrospective® 20, and Retrospective® 30 in a new color, Blue-Slate.