Thursday, June 6, 2013

Seeing Simply with George Quiroga


Thursday, June 6th 2013 at 7:00pm
Before an image is recorded, the photographer must "see" the image in order to define it for the camera. There are many books, videos, classes, and talks available to teach you the mechanics of using your camera but not many describe how to visualize and compose the photograph.
This presentation is about "Seeing" the image. I'll focus more on the artistic side of seeing color, light, and composition and less on the mechanics of f-stops, shutter speeds, and camera brands. I will give you an insight into the way I visualize an image and how I approach capturing the moment.
The techniques I use can be applied by anyone regardless of camera or lenses. My goal is to teach you ways of "seeing" in order to create more visually appealing and unique images.
My hope is for each and every attendee to walk away inspired to look at their subjects in a new way.
South Florida Camera Club @ ArtServe
1350 East Sunrise Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

No comments:

Post a Comment